Friday, February 4, 2011

Here is a friendly reminder to Back-Up your hard disks...

well, as a lazy-back-up-person myself - I'm always to impatient to spend hours in copying bit and bites to from one hard disk to another -I get every couple of moth a small heart attack when one of my external hard disk is not responding anymore. I don't know what it is, even though I'm quite a nerd, things like hard disks and other technical stuff conk out in my presence quite often.

So after spending last night again with breaking the sealing of my resent died disk, to put it into my laptop, and begging him to read it! It reminded me to Back UP all my dates ... well atleast it was again just the USB connection which was defect and I'm able to read the disk, so it was a blessing in disguise.

1 Kommentare:

mala said...

Haha, I can totally feel that moment when your hard drive does not response anymore. A second witch tends to be an hour :)