Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I know ... I know...

... it's been a while since my last post. I'm a bad blogger XD.
But actually it didn't really happen a lot recently. I'm currently on a Leave of absence at Animation Mentor, because I had to catch up with some stuff in my life, which I did pretty much ignore since I started AM ... Taxes, doctor's appointment, sports .... or just simply going outside and meeting friends. Its crazy how much you can forgett that there is a world outside of AM if you are always focused on getting your assingments done.


I actually used the spare time really more to recharge my batteries and do some painting exercise, because this part of my life will be put on hold again as soon as I start with Class 4 in the end of september.

Here a little sneak peak from the painting I'm working on right now. hope to finish it today or tomorrow.




0 Kommentare: