Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I Fight Bears! How about you?



This post has been overdue for a while, over the past years I have been working on and off on a small game called "I Fight Bears" with the folks from Pennybox Games.

Its a very simple mobile game where your character stands on a crossing in the middle of the forest and has to survive an onslaught of bears from all directions. You start of with the choice of the two main Characters "Kiddo" or "Jane" and you can unlock more characters as you advance in the game. I have done all the visual development and art for the game. 









The game is available in the Appstore: 

 
... and on Googleplay:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pbga.ifightbears&hl=de




 Check it out and let me know what you think!

Cheers!

0 Kommentare: